I’ve just received in my shop THIS, a brand of nutritional supplements for people who practice aerobic as well as anaerobic sports activities or just plain like feeling well. I also have 226ers, renowned for its endurance-enhancing properties. However, if you want something to cover all your basic needs, THIS is a brand that has always impressed me. Firstly, because it is 100% natural, and is excellent for helping you recover from strenuous workouts, injuries, bruises, contusions and dehydration. It complies with established health standards, anti-doping norms and so forth. You can find both of these supplements at my shop online at www.mikelkolino.com or in my shop in San Sebastián, located on Avenida de la Libertad n1, cp 20004, tel. 00 34 943 44 16 05.
– Orange or banana-flavored bar. Energy bars that don’t stain, don’t melt and are very easy to eat. Besides, they’re perfectly natural.
– Coconut and chocolate bar. Not much to say, except it’s a protein-bar, ideal for after workouts.
– Temptation bar. A bar with L-Carnitine, rich in chocolate. Very few Kcals. we always tell people to have it as an appetizer before a workout, but people like the taste so much, they have it whenever they like.
– Gel Energy and Forest Fruit activation. A gel with energetic caffeine and arginine which can help during competitions. It also has the carbohydrate amilopectine which is the best source of carbohydrates in the market because it keeps away stomach troubles which follow the consumption of many gels.
– Gel Energy and Run Recovery, Mandarin-flavored. Similar to the previous gel, but has aminoacids instead of caffeine, which helps muscular recovery. Goof for workouts, competitions and helps with quick recovery of muscular aches.
– Total Energy : Minerals with high dose of carbohydrates.
– Resistence: Energy-recovery and muscular ache healer. Take during long-distance workouts, has middle-intensity ANU.
– Triforza. The most complete product on the market today. It has the carbo-hydrate amilopectine which helps alleviate stomach problems. High aminoacid content. Useful for recovering from muscular aches. Excellent for hard workouts. If you’re going to use only one product, this is it. It’s our star product.
– Glutamine. Aminoiacids for the organism. Daily intake, if you do serious workouts. Helps with muscular contractions, and activates the immunological system.
– Ramified Aminoacids. High impact on muscles, workout recovery.
– Beta Alanine. It’s a product that inhibits lactic acid, helping with muscular contractions. Should be used 40 -50 days prior to a hard competition. Daily take, it’s effects are noticeable after 2 weeks of use.