Anyone wishing to attend is welcome, though space is limited.
Coffee, biscuits and pintxos will be served. No appetite will be left unsatisfied and the best part: IT’S ALL FREE.
Make your reservations now by calling 00 34 943 44 16 05.
The aim of this stage is to explain and simplify the use of GPS receptors, ideal for endurance sports as well as outdoor activities.
Our event is scheduled to run from 10:00 am till 13:30 pm.
10:00 – Presentation.
10:15.- 11:30. Beginning of exposition (general explanations and introductions).
– Why do I need a GPS for my workouts?
– Types of GPS receptors.
– How does a GPS work?
– Basic concepts (waypoints, tracks, mapping, types of files :(kml,gpx,wpt).
– GPS for sports (introduction)
11:30 -11:45 Coffee Break.
11:45-13:30 Practical phase.
– Maps and IGN downloading.
– GPS and performance.
Vo2 and vo2 pace, (maximum aerobic speed), the keys: improvement and performance.
– Maximum cardiac frequency and thresholds.
– Parameters measured by GPS (distance, pace, speed, pulsations, time and so forth). Its application for sports performance and its key role in improvement.
– Creation wp tracks, GPS Compe and Google Earth.
– Suunto and Garmin interface.
Explanation of interface. Compilation of workouts and graphics.
– Practical phase.
– Create a workout session according to one’s needs, execution of same and subsequent interface analysis. (Suunto)
– Workout screens – different types.
– Comparison of workout sessions.
– Realization of exercise trials, Cooper and semi-Cooper tests, their utility and interpretation.
Create points of reference and routes using Movescount, illustrating examples of its use.
Navegation with Ambit. Create points of reference and following a route.
GPS Outdoor Navegation.
Export routes and workouts to Google Earth and GPS Compe. Practice and utility.